This page features: Cited Research Articles
The youth today face a number of challenges in everyday life. With peer pressure, the pressure to be successful in school and other factors, teenagers are turning to drug usage in larger numbers. Unfortunately, our youth are turning to drug use at an early age. Not only are high school and college age students are regularly using drugs, but also middle school students are turning to drugs.
The types of drugs which students are using range from vaping products, cigarettes, marijuana, alcohol to opioids and other drugs. The use is causing our students to become addicted to these products and it is having a negative effect in their behavior at school and home.
In order to combat the problem of drug usage in schools, it is important for parents and educators to be educated in the problems associated with drug abuse. By learning more about drug abuse and use in schools you can be alert for the warning signs and the drugs that are being used by our children today.
Below please find a collection of drug information and usage by teenagers in schools. Feel free to review this information and share with others who could benefit.
- High School and Youth Drug Use Trends
- Statistics on Drug Use in High School
- Drug Use in High School
- Teenage Drug Use Statistics
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Stats
- High School Drug Use Trends
- Stats on Teen Drug and Alcohol Use
- High School and Youth Trends in Drug Abuse
- Teen Drug Abuse Information
- Problem of Drugs in Schools
- Behind the Scenes of Adolescent Drug Use
- How Drug Use Effects School Grades
- Substance Abuse Helpline
- The Role of Schools in Substance Abuse Prevention
- What Types of Drugs are in Schools
- Identifying Drug Use in School
- Creating Safe and Drug Free Schools
- Drug Use in Middle School
- Drug Prevention in Schools
- Drug Abuse and School Prevention
- Preventing Drug Misuse and Addiction
- Substance Abuse Prevention